Benefits of Becoming an ILA Member
The International Law Association has over 50 branches worldwide and a growing membership of academics and practising professionals with an interest in international law. Membership is available to all persons interested in international law. Membership is for one calendar year.
- Email updates on upcoming ILA events
- Email updates on upcoming international law events in Australia
- The American Society of International Law (ASIL) Insights by email
- The American Society of International Law (ASIL) International Law in Brief's by email
- Ability to participate in the international law committees of the ILA (Australian Branch)
- Ability to participate in the international law committees of the ILA Head Quarters
- Discounts on ILA conference fees and subscriptions to FORUM
- Discounts on ILA and international law events in Australia
- The ILA Head Quarters' newsletter
- The ILA (Australian Branch's) International Law Bulletin
- Access to the Members Area of the ILA Head Quarters website
- Access to INTERNATIONAL LAW FORUM DU DROIT INTERNATIONAL on the ILA Head Quarters website
- Access to ILA Conference Reports containing International Committees' reports and a record of discussions
- To be part of an increasing international community
Membership & Australian International Law Journal Subscription.
If you would like to join the ILA or renew your membership, purchase a subscription to the Australian International Law Journal, or both, please complete either our secure online form, or download and complete this pdf application and send it to us with payment.
If you are a new member you will need to have an existing member propose you as a member. If you do not know a current ILA member please insert the name of the Honorary Treasurer, Jason Clapham as the proposer (final checkout page). All membership applications are dealt with at the monthly Committee of Management meeting. Confirmation of your membership will be sent within the month.
Buy the ILA Journal Online
|Individual Subscription||Institutional Subscription|
|Aust: $50 (incl. p&h)||$50||Qty.||Aust: $70 (incl. p&h)||$70||Qty.|
|Int: $55 (incl. p&h)||$55||Qty.||Int: $75 (incl. p&h)||$75||Qty.|