Martin Place Papers
The Martin Place Papers (ISSN 0728-7445) is an occasional series published by the Australian Branch of the International Law Association. The Martin Place Papers provide wider access to papers presented at ILA-sponsored seminars and conferences. They preserve papers as presented on a variety of international law topics in a readily accessible form. Issues 6 and 7 are available in digitalised form, and it is hoped to progressively digitalise earlier editions.
To date, seven issues of the Martin Place Papers have been published:
- Issue 7 – The International Law Context of Recent Developments in Indigenous Policy, edited by G Marks (2017) (available here)
- Issue 6 – Indigenous Peoples: Issues in International and Australian Law, edited by G Marks (2006) (available here)
- Issue 5 – Colloquium to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the International Court of Justice, edited by M Brewster and I A Shearer (1996)
- Issue 4 – The East Timor Case in the International Court of Justice, edited by M Brewster and I A Shearer (1995)
- Issue 3 –International Law and the Australian Practitioner, edited by I A Shearer (1993)
- Issue 2 – Prospects for a New Law of the Sea, edited by I A Shearer (1983)
- Issue 1 – Foreign Governments and the New International Order, edited by D E Flint (1982).